*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolutions

Aaaah the New Year.....time for resolutions.  The New Year never seemed to effect me much when I was younger.  I think it's a little different now that I'm older and have kids.  Marking the
passage of time seems to be more important.
 I've been getting more emotional of late.  Just ask my husband...I was going on about how much I love our kids, even what a good dog we have, and basically all the blessings we take for granted on a daily basis.  
"If you haven't guessed, I'm a bit emotional" 
I said.  "Gee, I couldn't tell" was his sarcastic response :)  Anyway like many others I started thinking about how I wanted to improve for 2011.  My list is a bit long....

be a better mother
be a better wife
lose weight
be more involved in my church
call people more often (for those of you that know me, I'm not big on the phone, email is more my style)
read the Bible
cook more
look for the possible good in every situation
play more with my kids
volunteer

Will I be able to do all these?  Who knows but I'm starting with  losing weight (like 99% of the rest of the population) and
looking for the good in every situation 
which will hopefully allow some of the other goals to be accomplished more easily.  This can be tough when people around you are talking negatively.  It's so easy to fall back into that trap but I'm gonna try!

For BTM, I plan to host a jewelry party and want to register for at least 1 or 2 craft shows this year.  I'm really looking forward to growing my online shop and 
making some new contacts with fellow designers.    
I'm very grateful for everyone who supported me this past 
year and look forward to memorable 2011.

Would love to hear what some of your resolutions are!  
Leave me a comment!

I wish a very happy and blessed New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails