*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Friday, January 21, 2011

Scribble Fancy

I am truly amazed at the entrepreneurial spirit of mamas these days.  We are so blessed to live in the times we do, and in the good 'ol US of A!  Truly the land of opportunity.  I thought I'd share the amazing talents of a great friend of mine and her creation "Scribble Fancy".  

She is very near and dear to me.  I've known her since college and have always been so jealous of her handwriting.  It's sick how beautiful her lettering is....even in a Christmas card!
 She can truly offer the personalized feel you want for your event even if your own handwriting is less than perfect...or chickenscratch like mine :)

Check out some of her work below.

Click here to check out her blog.






1 comment:

  1. I wish I had an upcoming event -- or something special -- so I could have her "scribbles!" Very pretty. (She's bookmarked!)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails