*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Friday, January 14, 2011

You know it's love when.....

your husband pre-warms your side of the bed before you get in at night :)


My husband did this very thing for me the other night 
and has been doing it every night since.   I get in and moan with shear delight.  He always says I just love him for his warmth.  Well no, but it's a hell of a perk in the winter time!

Got me thinking how sometimes we take for granted 
the little things our loved ones do for us to show us 
they love us.  I thought "Gee this would really 
be a great thing for people to post about".  
It gets you thinking and maybe not taking it 
for granted quite so much.

So please share some of those little things people have done
for you or maybe you did for them that exemplify 
this great gift of love that God has given us.  
I would really love to hear it!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I bought Ran orange juice the other day at the grocery store (this is not a staple at our house) and he was so excited. It really is all about the little things. My favorite thing he does is turn off the baby monitor when he gets up earlier than me on the weekend. I love my extra hour or so of uninterrupted sleep!

    Have a great weekend with the fam!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails