*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Monday, February 14, 2011

You know it's love when...

You send your husband emails 
every hour of the things 
you love about him.


This is one of the things I'm doing for my husband today to sneak into his day and let him know how much he means to me.  I'm going to send him one every hour, even when we are both home tonight....just for fun ;)
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. That's a good idea! Maybe i'll send my hubby texts every hour..since he'll be at work all day! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea! Enjoy your day of loving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a sweet idea! I should do this one day!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails