*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Blog Love

I'm embarrassed that I'm just getting to this post but life has been busy.  My husband had his wisdom teeth removed on Monday so he is essentially MIA.  Still have to do the full-time day job, and take care of kids, and hubby, and laundry, and build a business, and cook.  I'm whining I know but need to vent once and I while :)  Promise I'll be sunnier about it all tomorrow.

Speaking of sunny...on the bright side, the lovely Miss Megan at Our House of Pink, recently awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award!  I'm SOOO thankful to her for the blog lovin'.  I really appreciate all of you who leave me comments!  In order to accept the award I need to: Thank Megan, share 7 things about myself, and pass on the award to other deserving bloggers

7 things about me 

1. I still fight shyness on a daily basis in some way.
2. I LOVE orchids, just can't seem to grow 'em.
3. I hate the phone, I'd much rather email or talk in person.  I'd like to blame this on my kids since they're so boisterous when I'm on the phone but truthfully I have always been this way.
4. I have an addiction to sweets...really...will eat 'til I feel sick.  Not good.  Trying to bring it under control :)
5.  Lived in sunny North Carolina for 2 years and somehow still decided to move back to dull gray sky Pittsburgh, PA.  We just missed the family too much!  I guess it makes the sunny days more special.
6. Have been to 3 other countries: Canada, England, and Scotland.  I REALLY want to go back to Scotland.
7. Tortured my poor husband with being "just friends" for too long when we first met.  Thankfully he hung around!


Other Blogs I feel deserve this award  (I would have had Our House of Pink on here but she beat me to it!)
I always look forward to posts from these ladies, check them out and follow along with me!

4 comments:

  1. Hope the hubs recovers quickly!

    Congrats on your bloggy award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your husband has a speedy recovery!

    And your kids are like that too when you're on the phone?? WHY?? It aggravates me. My oldest can be perfectly quiet, doing something and I think..ok this is the perfect time to use the phone. I dail the number and she is up and in my face screaming something. Lol. Gotta love them though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you have been busy, girl! Congrats on the award!! And thanks for passing it on to me! You're too sweet! I need your email address. Maybe you can email me with it (rotzca@netzero.net).

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! i eat way too many sweets too :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails