*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Time to get serious - Week 3

Today's weigh in: 159 pound
Total weight lost: 1 pound

Alright.  

COME ON Mr. Scale!  

You've got to be kidding me right?

I weighed myself 2 days ago and you said 155 pounds.  How does one gain 4 pounds in 2 days I ask!  I have been working my butt off (seriously) and haven't had a single potato chip or sweet treat in 10 days.  This is a major sacrifice for me and you're gonna do me wrong like this?  Maybe it's you.  You are 10 years old ya know, maybe you're just off your game and not as accurate as you used to be.  Yep, that must be it!

Ok, I guess I'm done beating up on my poor old scale.  But I really have been good this week and was hoping for another pound or so to be gone : (

Here's to better luck next week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you know what they say about when your first start dieting. Your body yo-yos, water weight this, and then the next week you lose like 5 pounds. I'm sure your body is just trying to catch up with you at this point. Don't be discouraged! You're doing SO GOOD! Scales, I find, are more my enemy than my friend. ;) When I start dieting, I try to judge more by how my clothes fit than that mean little guy on the bathroom floor! :)

    Keep up the good work, Krista! You're doing such a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frustrating! Make sure you know where you are in your hormonal cycle, slash think about how much water you have/haven't been eating....That makes a HUGE difference for me. So don't feel discouraged! You're doing great and we're proud of you, Krista!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails