*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Thursday, October 6, 2011

You know it's love when....

Your man gets up at 3am to order you a new iphone...
and still gets up at 6am to go to work.

Tonight my hubby will be doing just that.
Yep, my man is awesome.  Most people would say "you want an iphone, you get up at 3am and order it your-*?#!-self"!  Not my hubs...he'll often bust out some completely selfless act like this 
and make me swoon.  
And ladies, he even does the Black Friday shopping while I 
snooze away in the warm comfort of our bed!

To quote SaltnPeppa and EnVogue...
"What a man, what a man, what a man,
what a mighty mighty good man...yes he is"

To say I am excited to have my beloved iphone back is an understatement.  I'm not one of those people up in arms about the new phone, really I just wanted a better camera since I tend to use the camera on my phone a lot more often than my big jobbie.  And it will have that so I'm super excited to have my portable picture-taking, Pandora playing, scheduling, ipoding, facebooking, little buddy back in my life.

Sick I know.

5 comments:

  1. Love this...and I seriously love Pandora..it's a day saver. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) WOW - he does the big Black Friday shop?! You've got a keeper in that one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I love the reference to that song. Although now it is stuck in my head. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too cute!!! He's just as lucky to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! We can facetime! You are very lucky that he got up at 3AM for you...I on the other hand to get up at 3AM and order mine. I can't wait for it to get hereeee

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails