*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So much to say....

.....so little time to say it.

My friends, I have had A LOT going on.  
I truly wish I had the time to be able to share it all with you.
Good, bad, and ugly. 
But I guess they don't call this the busiest time of year for nothing!

Not only are Christmas preparations in full swing but its the craziest time of year for my job too so I have been racking up the overtime...not fun.....the extra money will be a plus though.

I keep dreaming of all the crafting and jewelry designing that I would rather 
be doing but alas, it will have to wait (sigh).  

At least its looking like Christmas in my house.  



Actually it was even before Thanksgiving but I'm still enjoying the lights and all the Christmas music we've been listening to.  We drive around and look at the Christmas lights in the neighborhood at least a night or two a week.  There is also a HUGE light display at a nearby park so we'll be sure to hit that up in the next few weeks too.  
Watching my boys in awe of the season is just awesome!  
The way they love to shout out when they see a house all lit up, or are mesmerized at the Christmas specials on TV, or sing Christmas carols in their sweet little kid voices...it's truly priceless.  
Even me Hubsy gets a little emotional about it :)

So anyway, I probably won't have much time for blogging until the New Year but I will try to keep up on some of my reading.  I truly hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with the love and peace of Jesus!

Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

  1. girl, i feel ya! we are so busy busy busy here, too!!! i agree... watching your kids take in all the wonder of the season is so sweet. and i'm loving hearing my Sage say "bwabeee Jeeesa." : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, are you EVER right about this being a crazy time of year! I feel like the days are just flying by, and I wish I could slow them down so I could enjoy them more!

    It's so nice to hear that you've been savoring the holiday moments you're able to squeeze in admist the craziness. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely a crazy time!! But when things seem overwhelming..just remember what it's really all about! :) Hugs to you, friend!!

    - this is Cory..for some reason it won't let me log in! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a crazy time of year! I'm glad to hear that your house is decorated for the holidays and that's good cheer! Hope all is well with you and your family and can't wait for you to be back to regularly scheduled blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it's hard for me to keep it all in perspective, the busyness, I mean -- but hearing you talk about the boys enjoying Christmas helps remind me! I firmly believe that Christmas is for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sure is a crazy time of year! Throw in being a brand spanking new mom and that's double the crazy. I'm taking it easy this year though and focusing on all my blessings.

    Have a very merry Christmas and happy New Year if we don't hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails