*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Monday, April 16, 2012

Miscellany Monday

Lowercase Letters

 Ready. Set. Go!

{1} Spring Vendor Sale
I participated in the Spring Vendor Sale at a local school this past Thursday for my Behind the Moon Beadworks handmade jewelry business.  It was a pretty casual affair but I had some good sales and the learning experience was invaluable so I call that a success!  The venue itself was set up a little awkwardly but everyone made it work the best they could.  I really enjoyed the experience and left with some great new contacts.  Here's a few photos....I didn't take many, like I said it was a pretty casual atmosphere so I just snuck a few with my phone.  I can't wait to do another craft show!  I'm thinking a nice large order of new supplies is most definitely called for :)



{2} Trader Joe's
I finally got to experience the phenomenon that is Trader Joe's!  We don't have one that is close by, in that it's more than 20 minutes from my house.  That seems to be our magic number :)  If it takes longer than that, we're not likely to go.  Anywho, we needed to go out that way on a different errand so I begged my husband to stop at Trader Joe's too.  I loved it!  I wish I had more time to look around but it was nearing lunch/nap time and I knew I'd have a bunch of cranky boys on my hands soon.



{3} Poor girl's bun
I've re-visited an old hairstyle of mine that I like to call the poor girl's bun.  Poor girl in the sense that I have such thin hair. It rarely has that highly-coveted volume I'm fighting for but this style makes it seem like I have thick rich hair pulled up into that bun ;)


{4} New Venture
Me Hubsy started a new venture a few weeks back and has thankfully hit the ground running.  He's been blessed with a good bit of initial success so we're hoping to keep it going.  The car magnets he ordered finally came so I'm excited to do my part in helping to advertise for him.



{5} K-Love
I love listening to the K-Love radio station, in all honesty it has really changed my life.  A few Christmases ago my mom gifted me with a T-shirt.  I get a kick out of wearing it, I like to think the K-love is for Krista's love, and strive to make it positive and encouraging all the time :)


{6} Three Rivers
For those of you not familiar with "the 'burgh", one of the things we are famous for is being located on the intersection of three rivers...thus we have a ton of bridges.  I'm talking bridges everywhere.  They are really pretty cool so I decided to snap a few pics (with the iphone) on a car ride near the city recently.
Happy Monday y'all!
Make it a good one :)

5 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog today! this is my first time w miscellany monday, and i'm enjoying it! i'm trying to figure out where "bugh" is.. ? lol... pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a successful first show! And tell your hubsy best of luck with his new venture! I'm very excited for you two. I also really like how your hair looks tied up in that bun. And I'm very glad you got to experience Trader Joe's for the first time. Isn't it great?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think your hair looks so lovely. i'm happy you experienced Trader Joe's. ours is 35 min away, but i go there often. it's worth it! : ) congrats on the vendor sale. your display and jewelry both look so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your bead display looks fabulous! Beautiful! Congrats on the vendor sale. Whoo-hoo!

    Ah, golly, I wish we had Trader Joes in FL . . . I've heard such good things, but the closest thing we have is an Aldi, and that can be hit or miss . . . So fun that you got to go :]

    Love love love love the bridge pics, the bun, and your husband's business logo--best of luck with that!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails