*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Monday, September 10, 2012

Letter to E



Sweet Little E,

You are a wonder.  Just when I thought my heart couldn't get any bigger, you came along.  We may have had a rough start, you and I, but you have added so much love and laughter to our lives.  I can't imagine our family without you.

You're 3-yrs-old right now going on 65.  Your so funny about this age thing.  Half the time you act like an old man and yet you totally have a Peter Pan complex about growing up.  Believe me, I would keep you little forever if I could.

You're our little fireball.  You never know what is going to come out of your mouth.  You've added so much humor to our days and I thank God for that.  You're really getting into conversations and will go on and on and on if we let you.  You'd rather play than eat.  You'd rather play than go to the bathroom.  You'd rather play than go to bed.  Your world revolves around playing and I'm grateful that we can indulge you most of the time :)

You adore your brother and want to do everything he does.  You hate when he gets to do something that you can't.  Be patient little one.  One day you will be as big as L, if not bigger.  I want you to enjoy being little as much as you can.  You've started preschool this year.  I am in denial about that.  What happened to my baby?  Lucky for me you are snuggly and loving more now than ever.  You always want to do something "just us".  You love to help me.  Especially at the grocery store.

You recognize some letters.  You think anything that has an "e" on it must mean it's yours.  You are OBSESSED with the color blue, and we give in, you always get the blue one.  You like to do things yourself Mr. Independent.   You have the most beautiful brown eyes and long lush lashes.  You think Jesus lives in the attic.  You say that food is "delish".  You like to dance around naked after a bath.  You are simply so much fun to be around.

You love music, particularly country.  You sing along amazingly well and get most of the lyrics right.  You have a mechanical knack and love to put things together.  Blocks and puzzles are your favorite. Your smile lights up a room and all our family adores you.  You are a bright and creative little boy....and tons of fun. 

I'll love you forever.
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be

You'll always be my little spider monkey and I will forever treasure the joy you have given me.  I try to tell you how much I love you and you always say "I know".  But I know you don't REALLY know yet but hopefully one day you will understand just how deep it goes.

Love,
Mama


2 comments:

  1. Another sweet letter! I especially love that we get to learn more about their personalities through these letters. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet boy. isn't it amazing how much our hearts grow as moms? i can't even imagine loving another just as much as I love Moo, but I am told it just happens. :)

    cheers.

    ps. i hope my posts show up for you now!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails