*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Thursday, January 3, 2013

A little catch up

Hi there sweet friends!  
It's been a while...at least it feels like it for me.

Happy New Year!

Wait a minute....how can it be January?  
I have so much from December that didn't get shared!

The low point for sure is that for pretty much all of December I was in pain or sick in some way.  Bummer.  But the good news is that I am starting to feel human again!
I hope it sticks around for more than a few days ;)

And now for a little highlight reel of what I've been up to...in no particular order.

{1}
I made lots of new pretties for my Woodland Christmas theme.

{2}
I received a few blessings from Blog buddies.
Nicole from Pharr Away was so sweet and awarded me the  Liebster blog award.
I'll try to get around to answering the required questions ;)
Thank you Nicole!  It is so nice to be appreciated and know that people care about what you have to say.
Go check out Nicole and her sweet sassy self.  Oh and she has a pretty adorable baby girl too ;)


Gina from Contemplating Beauty was so kind to make me this "faith" hoop art.  I love the colors she picked and they go perfectly in my craft room where it can inspire me all the time.
Your kindness means the world to me Gina!

{3}
Even though much of the last 2-1/2 weeks were spent with most of my family sick...we did manage to have some fun ;)  Playing games, enjoying the snow, and eating homemade ice cream.  We even had a "party" on New Years with our boys.  We danced (a lot), played games, and watched a movie until it was time for the ball to drop.  That was the first itme the boys have stayed up until midnight.  They thought the pot banging in the neighborhood was a little weird.  We tried to get them to whoop and holler but they weren't having it.  I don't know why, they never hesitate to be ridiculously loud first thing in the morning!





{4}
I'm partnering with Nina Designs this month for some jewelry fun.  Stay tuned for more details, you don't want to miss out on this one I promise.
Don't they have the most beautiful components!?!
If you're a jewelry maker, make sure you go check them out!
I'm truly excited about this opportunity.





{5}
A decision has been made (reference this post).


There are still many more to make but let me tell you I am relieved just to have one finished for now...whew!  God opened a door of possibility for us and I'm excited to see what is in store next.  I'll be able to share more as things become more solidified.

And that's it for now. 
Glad to be back to the blogging world and look forward to catching up with everyone. 
Hope your holidays were blessed and that your New Year
be a year of opportunity and prosperity!

6 comments:

  1. First and most important: I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better! So so glad.

    Second: the woodland Christmas? I love all your creations.

    Third: I'm looking forward to hearing about this decision once things have been made more solidified.

    Happy new year again Krista. I hope it brings you much joy and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, i'm sorry you've been so sick. we've been feeling it too. i think it's extra bad this year. but i'm so happy you are on the up and up. and yay for new possibilities! xo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the new year is off to a good start for you . . . . wishing you health, happiness and prosperity all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling good Krista, do you know what it was? And that your family had the ickies too :( I hope they are better now, it's such a hard time of year where the inevitable happens with what goes around.
    I love all the touches you put around your home, so pretty and cozy. I love the designs of the jewelry too, that lotus flower looks pretty.

    So thankful you liked your hoop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so thankful you're feeling better, YAY!!! :) I hope you and your family have a much better start to the new year!! I LOVEEE your Woodland Christmas decorations!!! Everything looks so beautiful!! I'm glad you were able to find some joy and fun during your sickness! Have a blessed day my friend and stay well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're feeling better! Your decorations are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails