*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Friday, February 15, 2013

Favorites and a Shop link-up

Do you have an online shop?  
Do you also blog?
Then The Blogging Shop Owners link-up may just be for you ;)

The Goal: Get to know and be inspired by other blogging shop owners; share your tips, tricks, and favorite items with other people; and get some free marketing while you're at it. Each month's linkup will have a different topic. This is the first month and the topic is 
showing off a couple of your favorite items from your shop

Kim at the K.O. Story is hosting the link-up, so swing on over and check it out.

Link-up


It's a great opportunity to network with other bloggy shop owners and I encourage you to join in.

Happy Networking!

Here are my current favorites from my Etsy Shop

Royal Simplicity Necklace
It never fails to make me feel confident when I wear it.

Onyx and Obsidian Bangle
I adore the movement in this bracelet, all that flirty fringe is just so much fun.

African Bloom Earrings
These were sold out for a while but I have them now back up in the shop.  I love the colors of the African Turquoise contrasted with the warmth of the carved wood.  This pair looks stunning with an all black top.

3 comments:

  1. i'm thinking of opening up an etsy shop ( i had one at one point selling vintage stuff), selling embroidery hoops and maybe some crochet goods, maybe come Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krista!! :) I hope you've been doing well my friend!! My blogging has been kind of hit and miss lately...life sometimes gets crazy ;) but I wanted to stop by and say hi!! I love this shop link-up...I wish I had some kind of shop/talent/skill to market...perhaps one day! I LOVE your jewelry, it's so beautiful!! (And I also love K-love, so I think it's just awesome how you're supporting them, too!) Have a blessed day and wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly I am not a shop owner :( But this is a fantastic link up!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails