*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Friday, February 8, 2013

Spotlight on color | Amethyst

Oh yeah, I totally put Prince in there!


Many of you probably already know that February's birthstone is Amethyst. 
Oh how I wish I was a February baby!

Amethyst can range from gentle violet to brilliant purple.
 Long known as the color of royalty, purple has many other properties you may not be aware of.
It is said to be the color of spiritual fulfillment and purpose.  If you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind.  
No wonder I've always been drawn to it :)
Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, 
it is believed to be the ideal color.

Even if you aren't a February baby, don't let that stop you from rocking this commanding color!
If you want to add some calm power to your look, go for Amethyst.  
Pair it with light or dark shades, you can't go wrong.

Find Amethyst in my Etsy Shop!

Sparkling Wines Earrings

2 comments:

  1. I never fail to get a compliment when I wear these earrings. Lovely color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after browsing through some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Regardless, I'm certainly pleased I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!


    My website; vigrx

    ReplyDelete

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails