*

*
******Behind the Moon BEADWORKS is proud to announce that a portion of proceeds from all purchases will now be donated to support the K-Love radio ministries! Thank you for your support!******

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

industrial farmhouse | lighting




When I first got married, I wanted everything in my home to be "just so" and look very "adult".  I think I was trying to convince myself that I truly was all grown-up ;)

Now I find myself gravitating to decor pieces that are constructed from substantial materials and perhaps a bit worn looking.  A reflection of how I view myself now ten years into marriage?  Maybe so!

I'm sure moving to the country has a wee bit of something to do with it as well.  Open fields, old barns, and run down bridges can be very inspirational!

One thing our sweet new abode needed was some new lighting.  And let me tell you, when it comes to industrial farmhouse style...the lighting is where its at!

Just look at these drool-worthy fixtures....such texture, such character!




1. chicken wire lantern
2. wrought iron sphere
3. classic bell pendant
4. harlowe wire and glass pendant
5. nautical lantern
6. whitney pendant


A unique light can make a huge impact on the feel of a room.  If you follow me on IG you'll know I went to my favorite source, Pottery Barn and chose this Rustic Glass Pendant.  Ain't she a beauty?!

Rustic Glass Pendant

I had so much fun picking out new lighting. 
Are you in the market for some new lighting? I hope these provide some inspiration for you as well!

1 comment:

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails